Pages

...Sweet and Innocent... LOTD#9

Hey Lovelies, back again with items from my inventory clean out. Still no where close to being half way done. If anyone knows me you know I am neither innocent, the occasion to be sweet. I slipped on this dress and felt just as the title says..lol. Even my bestie was saying I looked the part. Today I bring you....


...Sweet and Innocent...



Face/Body

Skin: ._ fiore _.  

Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*40(Dark Brown)

Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body

Shape: - personal

Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Emerald Green
{coming soon}


Clothing

!fc vendetta dress w/ appliers

MAKE-UP
[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Brown Sugar by Crushed Clarity

Accessories

-SU!- Elyse Facial Piercings 
::Purple Candy::XL SHINY
[F]oil- Solstice Necklace- Gold/Black 
Bens Beauty - Eden Bracelets & Rings Set 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set

SHOES

[MODA] PAMELA TIPPED HEELS

No comments:

Post a Comment