Pages

[C a r o X] Store/Cafe small

Hey Lovelies, welcome back to another installment of sponsor time. This time I have something from [C a r o X]. I love their buildings, you can create anything from their builds. This building can be a small store or cafe. I set the building up to be a small cafe. Your imagination is the limit. Everything in the store are items I put together to give this building the life that was in my imagination. I hope you liked what I have done. Hopefully it can give some great ideas on the set up you like. 
Today I bring you.... 

[C a r o X] Store/Cafe small





Click link below for direct link to in-world store:

[C a r o X] Store/Cafe small



**Unfurnished Store/Cafe**

Side note:

I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsors, furniture in the building not included but if you contact me I can tell you the items in the store. Or ill make another post with the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment