Pages

...Mrs.Feeling So Cute.. LOTD#13

Hey Lovelies welcome back, so glad you are returning,  I have a cute look today that I was feeling. So I was just shopping around an i came across this shop that was having a sale. I just so happen to catch it the last day. I just went crazy in the store. A lot of cute items to make your own style. I hate to say I went broke..almost. Don't forget to stop by the Cosmetic Fair, fair warning only 20 are allowed at the sim at one time. Took me to the am to get in but I finally was able and it was well worth it.
Today I bring you....

...Mrs.Feeling So Cute...


Face/Body

Skin: ._ fiore _.  

Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Locuala" (MVW INDIA 2014)(Garnet)

Shape: - personal

 
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body

 
Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Delight Lime

{coming soon}

Clothing

coldLogic jumper - nox.spring



MAKE-UP

.random.Matter. - Contour *
.random.Matter. - Shae Liners *
cheLLe (eyeshadow) Sparkler Naturals* 
Pink Acid & TMP Heat Matte Lipstick - Her Heat*

all at the Cosmetic Fair* 2015

Accessories

*Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
!(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set

Shoes

[Co57] PiaMia 2.0 Tiffany

Hands and Feet
Slink

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8 slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment