Pages

...Happy Valentine From Mrs.DopeLove... LOTD#12

Hey Lovelies, so glad to have you back. Happy Valentine to everyone. So I went to this pre-valentine show that my sister Emp was dj at. So I only had a few minutes to get dressed. Only thing that was missing was the hubby. He was not feeling well today. But I did have our wedding song played by John Legend that always makes me miss him even more. That was a song that he picked when we became husband and wife. Love is important remember that..work on any issues and don't give up if its real. 
Today I bring you...



...Happy Valentine Day From Mrs.DopeLove...


Face/Body

Skin: ._ fiore _.  Hair: Miamai_Loroi Brunettes Shape: - personal
Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Delight Lime
{coming soon}

Clothing

:: PM :: Miss Scarlet Gown in Red MESH  
 *Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings 
 . PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1  
[F]oil- ID Relaxed Anklet - Gold
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set

Shoes

SHEY Eva Stilettos

 








 



No comments:

Post a Comment