Pages

...Call Me Izzy... LOTD#15

Hey Lovelies, welcome back. so far I hope you like what I got going on with my blog still very new but I do really enjoy doing it, so today I have a laid back look. I love tattoos, some people might not but I do. I think its just something about me cover in tats that makes me feel great. lol could be because I want more in rl. But anyway I hope you enoy this look. Have a wonderful day. 
Today I bring you...



...Call Me Izzy...


Face/Body

Skin:   ::Modish::
Hair: Blues. Dakota
Shape: - personal
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body 
Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Pale Honey
{coming soon}
 
Clothing

Bueno-White Tank*
kustom9 2/19/15
Can'dee May Leather Pants- Black

MAKE-UP

[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Iced Latte

Accessories
 
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
!(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set
[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

Shoes

SHEY Kashis Stilettos

Hands and Feet

 
Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page, scroll down until you get to the Google follow at the very bottom. Sign in then follow
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment