Pages

...Cute Young and Spunky.. LOTD#16

Hey Lovelies, welcome back to another installment of my look for the day. Love love love to shop, please don't let my mother and granny come alone as well. Nothing but empty wallets and a barrel of laughs. So we made it home and my granny was on marketplace. She seen something she like and she actually growled. OMG I was dying. I laughed so hard that I had tears running down my face. After my laughing spell I asked her did she realized that she actual growled. LOL she went all silent then started laughing. I can't with my family at all. They stay having me rolling. With that being said. I hope you had a good laugh as well.
Today I bring you...


...Cute Young and Spunky...


Face/Body

Skin:   ::Modish::
Hair: CATWA HAIR Lee [1]
Hair Base: ILLMATIC  Smoothed Baby Hairs - Noir
Shape: - personal
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body 
Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Delight Lime
{coming soon}
Clothing

coldLogic dress - channing.butter

MAKE-UP
.random.Matter. - Contour *
.random.Matter. - Shae Liners *
::SG:: CMC4* 
all at the Cosmetic Fair* 2015
[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Iced Latte

Accessories
*Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
!(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set
[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

Shoes

[Co57] Joyce Peeptoe Noir

Hands and Feet
Slink

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment