Pages

#Gloss Lace top w/ high waist pencil skirt

Hey Lovelies, I have something for you ladies. At this moment you can find this item at the thick even, If you haven't done so you might what to check out #Gloss. They have a great looking lace top with a high waist pencil skirt that comes in 6 different colors. Pink, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Red, and Blue. Nice section of colors. So run down before the Thick Event closes. Today I bring you.....



#Gloss Lace top w/ high waist pencil skirt


The link below will take you to the Thick Event for all of your shopping needs;

#Gloss @ Thick Event


Side note:
I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, clothes wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment