Pages

[C a r o X] Hot Rod V8

Hey Lovelies welcome back for another installment [C a r o X]. I really hope you are a hot rod fan and have been dreaming about owning one, because they just made your dreams come true. I would like to introduce you to  Hot Rod V8 (female not included) lol. This baby is about 29ish prims , No Scripts, No Animation but it is copy and mod. So you can really make this purr to your heart content by getting under the engine making this come alive.
Today I bring you...

[C a r o X] Hot Rod V8


Click link below for direct link to in-world store or HERE for direct marketplace link for all your shopping needs:


Side note:

I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsors, but if you contact me I can tell you the items that I am wearing . Or ill make another post with the items.


No comments:

Post a Comment