Pages

.:::Diva's Closet "LickUm" Lingerie Set:::.

Hey Lovelies, back again with another sponsor clothing item from Diva's Closet. Let me tell you this, its hot hot HOT. This creator coming strong and all her clothes are on point. This is another you you have to have in your closet PERIOD. LickUm comes in 6 different colors, Red, Yellow, Green, Purple, Blue, and Pink. Grab your favorite colors and then some. Today I bring you.... 


LickUm Lingerie

The link below will take you to Freaky Friday  for all of your shopping needs;

Diva's Closet Booth @  *Freaky Fridays Sales Room 69Ls*



Side note:
I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, clothes wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.



No comments:

Post a Comment