Pages

...Ms.Nerd... LOTD #11

Hey lovelies, welcome back to another installment, I've been doing a lot of shopping lately. My mother and granny are crazy shopaholics so I don't seem to stand a chance when I am around them at all. Le Sigh. Love them to death. But they always breaking my pockets when I go out with them, lol. Today I bring you....


...Ms.Nerd...




Face/Body

Skin: ._ fiore _.  

Hair: Unorthodox Ponytail 3

Shape: - personal

Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Hightides
{coming soon}

Clothing

Asteria Creations - Martina Pants With Suspenders - Navy

MAKE-UP

[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Eclipse Clarity


Accessories

*Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1
[F]oil- ID Relaxed Anklet - Gold
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
...Mutresse... Muci Clutch  
*MC* Norah Jewelry Set (Mesh) Blue
PP - Mabelle Mesh Glasses - Black

Shoes

->VeNuS<>ShOeS<- SHOES BRENDA for Slink High & Belleza 





No comments:

Post a Comment