Pages

.::Diva's Closet::.. Part 1

Hey lovelies i have some great pieces from Diva's closet. Actually 7 new fits that's a must have. So tonight and tomorrow will be items from my sponsor. I don't know about you but  I have come to truly love the style that comes from this creator. The color scheme is great, I cant help but love this store. I hope over the next few days you will come to love if not horde all the clothing from this store. So sit back and enjoy the greatness. The items are out now at the Mainstore, Freaky Friday and the Thick Event so don't forget to check the places out. You will not regret it. 
Today I bring you...


Diva Closet Glam Doll Romper



Diva Closet Buckled BodySuit Diva Closet Glam Doll Romper



Diva's  Closet "RipUm" Lingerie





Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to Freaky Friday , The Thick Event, and the Mainstore. Happy shopping lovelies



Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8 slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow

Side note:
I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, clothes wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.



No comments:

Post a Comment