Pages

#Gloss lingerie

Hey lovelies, welcome back to another sponsor segment from #Gloss. Love Love Love this. You can never have to many pieces of lingerie. The more the better I say. Come in 6 different colors. Purple, Red,  Brown, Blue, Black and White. An you know imma tell you to get all the colors. Just because its always better to have more then one. You can get these items at the Thick Event. Hope to see you there. Happy shopping lovelies. 
Today I bring you...


#Gloss lingerie


The link below will take you to the Thick Event for all of your shopping needs;

#Gloss @ Thick Event



Side note:
I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, clothes wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.


No comments:

Post a Comment