Pages

...Rocking Lady... LOTD#8

Hey Lovelies, so glad to have you back. I hope your weekend was great and your team won the superbowl. I know there are some pretty mad and some pretty happy people...lol. But anyway I seen this cute little jacket from a store someone told me about. Very cute store. But I do have a shopping habit so I had to grab the jacket, I thought I was looking cute. I know it would look even better on you..today I bring you...


...Rocking Lady...



Face/Body

Skin: ._ fiore _.  

Hair: AD -val - dark reds

Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body

Shape: - personal

Eyes- 3Ts~DoLo Firely Light
{coming soon}

Clothing

Hovc Ripped Be Be Jeans
[CS] Bomber Jacket

MAKE-UP
[PF] Metallic Lipsticks

LASHES

MaiBilavio:. Lash

Facial Accessories

[whatever] Teeth 2.0 - FATPACK
-SU!- Elyse Facial Piercings 

NAILS
 
'
SHOES







No comments:

Post a Comment