Pages

...Call Me Malice... LOTD#14

Hey Lovelies, How are you? Hope everything is to your liking today. If not i have some great shopping link and you can get out of your lil runt today. So i have this guest model today and i thought she had a very cute look to her, so I asked her if I could blog her and she agreed. LOL most people say no for the simple fact they are very closed mouthed with where they shop. That's fine and I cant knock it but its nice to find people that say yes. I even let people name the post since its about them and what they are wearing. Today's model is NizZhoni Resident.
Today I bring you...


...Call Me Malice...



Face/Body

Skin:Modish
  Hair: Blues.
Shape: - personal
Eyes- 3Ts~Dolo Mind Distort
{coming soon}

Clothing

Dead Dollz

MAKE-UP
[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Brown Sugar by Crushed Clarity

Accessories

HR cosmetics teeth
Wow skins Lucy make up set
Izzies Eyeliner
Izzies Glossy lips
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set
C.C.M. Natural Eyelashes

SHOES

Shey Heels

*This is the information that the model has passed me so you might have to do a little searching to get this look.*


Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8 slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment