Pages

...She's Coming... LOTD#17

Hey Lovelies, hows it going? I hope everything is well with you. So far I am doing okay. I hope everyone loved the hour they missed. I do. lol. I ended up getting up and going to the gym early am. I am sore or will be sore later le sigh. Summer is right around the corner. An I am trying to be somewhat ready in rl. But my sl she ready and shes coming.
Today I bring you...


...She's Coming... LOTD#17


Face/Body
Skin:   ::Modish::
Hair: CATWA HAIR Rachel 

Hair Base: ILLMATIC  Smoothed Baby Hairs - Fenty
Shape: - personal Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body 
Eyes-3Ts~DoLo Pale Honey
{coming soon}

Clothing

aDiva GossipGirl Leather Black *KL* Lena Body App

Accessories

{ DATUM } - Enchanted gold {forehead}
{ DATUM } Lord-ess septum
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
!(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set
[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
*previous post

Tattoo

{ DATUM } Group gift - forehead tattoo 
InfecteD - Psychedelic Tattoo

Make-up


PICHI - GRAPHIC DUAL Eyeliner [aphrodisiac]
Eyeliner 3 - Egipsio FIAT LUX
[Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Iced Latte


Shoes

[Co57] Joyce Peeptoe Noir



Hands and Feet

                                                  Slink




Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know I will try to get my post out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom









No comments:

Post a Comment