Pages

::Purple Candy:: Ian Long

Hey Lovelies, I have something yummy from Purple Candy. This outfit makes my AV look as sweet as candy taste... This is the long verison and it comes with the shoes so you don't have to worry about finding a pair of shoes to match your fit. Purple Candy has you covered...
Today I bring you...

Ian Long


Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to marketplace. Happy shopping lovelies. 
click below for main store surl

Purple Candy

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8 slt you can follow me by going to the home page then scroll down to click the Google  follow.




Side note:

I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, accessories-wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.





No comments:

Post a Comment