Pages

Can'dee May : Candies Khaki

 Hey lovelies welcome back to another installment from one of my sponsors. I am pretty sure you have all heard all about Can'dee May. If you haven't let me tell you, you are sooooo out of the loop. An that needs to be corrected asap and good thing I am here to show you the light. Can'dee May has so many cute items and hard sometimes to decide what to wear from this creator. She really makes you want to wear all of her clothes at some time lol . No lie, she stays on point. If you cant even decided what to wear one day...and i know we all had that feeling I am looking for something but you don't know what. Can'dee May has it so don't sweat it. Here is a teaser of just one of her items.
Today I bring you...


Can'dee May : Candies Khaki

 


Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to the mainstore. Happy shopping lovelies. 
click below for main store slurl

CAn'dee May






Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my sponsor please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know I will try to get my post out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom





No comments:

Post a Comment