Pages

BOBW Cut Me and Lust

 Hey Lovelies, hows it going? Ive been pretty busy. From this sorority to blogging. I always wanted to stay busy in sl and it seems like i got my wish. lol I am not company right now, just living my sl at the moment. But I have something for you from another sponsor called The Best of both Worlds. An let me tell you they are coming hot. This I assure you. you can not past up on this. So what are you waiting for...this is your invitation so don't forget and miss out on the good good

Today I bring you...

BOBW Cut Me




 BOBW Lust
Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to Freaky Friday. Happy shopping lovelies. 
click below for store surl 
The Best of Both Worlds



Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my sponsor please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know I will try to get my post out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment