Pages

...Batmans #1 Fan LOTD#16...

Hey lovelies, how are you today? I am doing good, I've been playing call of duty advance warfare, smh its taking over my life..lol. Sometimes it makes me wish batman was my sidekick. Yes I said it, but anyway my bestie's daughter made some sport bra that comes in about 15 colors and its omega ready. I had some batman sweats that I got from LOS last month or so that I haven't worn. I just so happen to come across it the day I got the sport bra so I say the timing was perfect. But anyway the sweats had batman on it and WHO doesn't like Batman? If you don't slap yourself...just kidding. I hope you enjoy, with that being said...
Today I bring you...


...Batmans #1 Fan LOTD#16...


Face/Body

Skin:   ::Modish::
Hair: AD -42 - dark reds
Hair Base: AD-42 hairbase
Shape: - personal
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body 
Eyes-3Ts~DoLo Emerald Green
{coming soon}

Clothing

(All App) Sports Bras 15 Color Fatpack by Snuggles Bears Store 
[B&C] Batman Pajamas by мღяιє мυяღtø-Vɛɩɛɖεɫα (LilMarie)

Accessories

24" Herringbone Gold  [18K]*
. PUNCI . My Round Nails . Elegant 1 
Mai Bilavio:. Carmen Lash Set and Clumpy Princess Lash Set
!(:::HR Comsmetics:::)!  Teeth Set
[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
*previous post
 

Shoes

[PROMO] .:KC:. GIOIA Slink / Belleza / Maitreya Open Sneakers / FATPACK


Hands and Feet

                                                                  Slink

Pedicure by alaskametro<3 "Byzantine
*gotcha



Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment