Pages

::Purple Candy:: Anthea and Nom Nom

Hey Lovelies hows everything going? Lawd me... I have joined a sorority on second life and left me tell you it was been a busy week. Later today imma tell you all about it. At this moment I want to tell you what purple candy has been up too. An if you haven't been there yet you need to go NOW. Purple Candy has this pretty dress called Anthea that comes in 12 colors. Baby blue, black,peach,white,yellow,red,blue,green,pink,wine purple, and aqua. Little bit of color for everyone . So if you like notice me color and stand out of course that they got you. An if you like the less dramatic colors again they got you as well. This dress is for everyone So grab it, and stop waiting. Also ladies i saved the best for last. I personally love lacey lingerie and I'm an telling you...your lover(s) will love this one your body. Makes you feel like your holding the power of their attraction in your hands so use it wisely because with great power comes with great responsibility..lol I am kidding. But really this is to sexy to pass up. Comes in 6 different colors: blue, black, pink,purple,red, and white.
Today I bring you....

::Purple Candy::Anthea







::Purple Candy:: Nom Nom


Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to marketplace. Happy shopping lovelies. 
click below for main store surl

Purple Candy






Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my sponsor please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know I will try to get my post out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom







No comments:

Post a Comment