Pages

[C a r o X] House Danny

Hey Lovelies this will be my last post for today. LOL I know you are sick of seeing me today, But I save the best for last. [C a r o X] always have pretty amazing houses with an open roomy feel.There is so many ideas you can use for there houses. [C a r o X] House Danny about 30 x 30 Meter, 2 floors, copy and mod and about 26 prims. You cant beat that at all so got get it. Direct MP link at the bottom. Perfect house for anyone. Your decoration skills will be your only limit, so let the creative juices fly and soar.
Today I bring you...

[C a r o X] House Danny




Click link below for direct link to in-world store below or marketplace:

[C a r o X] Store/Cafe small



**Unfurnished [C a r o X] House 4 u**

Side note:

I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsors, furniture in the building not included but if you contact me I can tell you the items in the house. Or ill make another post with the items.


No comments:

Post a Comment