Pages

:::Purple Candy:: Ian short

Hey Lovelies, another version of Ian just short. I love this look you can get both looks in the color you want in the same box. So its like getting a 2 for 1 style. Just loving it.

:::Purple Candy:: Ian short 


Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to marketplace. Happy shopping lovelies. 
click below for main store surl

Purple Candy

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day. Just so you know my post comes out everyday at 8 slt you can follow me by going to the home page then scroll down to click the Google  follow.




Side note:

I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, accessories-wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing. Or ill make another post with the items.





No comments:

Post a Comment