Pages

...Unicorn Lady... LOTD #2

So I  went to COLLABOR88, I have a thing about unicorns since I was younger. My dad bought me this purple and pink unicorn jacket with my name on it, so ever since then unicorns have been one of my favorite mystical animal. My favorite cartoon movie was The Last Unicorn , so just in case you want to watch it I added the link for you. Don't ask me why but even as I grown older it still holds a special part of my heart even now. On a side note everything I am wearing today as stated in credits are from the Collabor88 from January. They have some really great items so go check it out.


...Unicorn Lady...

CREDITS:

HAIR:

Exile::Windsong @ COLLABOR88 

EYES:

Delight Lime by 3Ts~DoLo Izzy E DoLo
...coming soon...

HEAD JEWELRY:
(Yummy) Unicorn Head Chain - Ivory Horn@ COLLABOR88

LASHES:

 - DAMNED - Luscious Lashes Thick by DAMNEDshop
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V10  Rio Show Girl Standard by Anzhela Karsin

NAIL:

!(HR 3.0)! Diamond Glitter Right (Elegant1)@ HIGHRISE

DRESS:

r2 A/D/E sekka jacket[gold] @ COLLABOR88 

PANTIES:

r2 A/D/E sekka[gold]@ COLLABOR88

SHOES:

-Pixicat- Unicorn.Heels (Metal)@ COLLABOR88 

BODY:

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Shape: My own

SKIN:

ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt

 POSES:
Purple Pose - Lauren 02
*mod the hand to point up with animare

TATTOOS: 
Letis Tattoo :: Bohemian

RING:
Wedding Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment