Pages

The Beginning of Second Life Fashions by 3Ts~DoLo

        Hey I am Izzy E DoLo. This is my first post that I have made, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. It took me 3 days to get this blog somewhat running. An just when I was about to quit, I finally figured it out. I am so proud of myself. Hopefully my baby can prosper and grow. On a side note I will be blogging Mon-Fri my post will be out by 8 am. That's the goal.
                                                               

                                                                


Don't Quit

by: Unknown Author

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.




No comments:

Post a Comment