Pages

...Hood But Classy... LOTD#4

Hey Lovelies, I hope your enjoying my blog post so far. I am bring you a guest look today, I had the pleasure to come across a lovely young lady that has her own unique style. Such a carefree young lady that's not afraid to think outside the box. I told her that I wanted to blog her style, its such a fresh young urban but classy look that fits her perfectly.  Today I bring you...



 ...Hood But Classy...






     Face/Body

Skin: - Belleza

Hair: - [taketomi]_Kira_Blacks

Mesh body: - Belleza Body

Shape: - personal

Eyes- .:\\M//:. Payson Eyes - Dark Brown

        Clothing

Top: - {T.O.D} 2pc Delight Bra Top

Jeans: - {T.O.D} Stilleto Jeans

Shoes: - *LalaLand* Hope White

      Make-up

Lipstick - ItGirls - Vega Tan - Lip 9

Eyeshadow - ItGirls - Vega Tan - Eyeshadow 2

          Accessories

Bag: -FAUN- Hato Shoulder Bag - Black/Gold

Necklace: - {T.O.D} Gold Link Chain

Septum: - (Yummy) Lotus Gold

Bracelet: - illmatic :: Assorted Cross Bracelet

      Poses

      Purple Pose
        Eleanor 03 and Secret05

No comments:

Post a Comment