Pages

...Quirky and Sexy... LOTD #3

Hey lovelies, so glad to have you back again. So today post was base on some shoes that I got from Kustom9. I made a new friend the other night thru my bestie. Now this friend said she always get some red and black shoes. So I told her to step out the box and I picked out some mint color shoes for her. So she gets the bright idea to pick out some extreme bright yellow green shoes. I was up for the challenge though and I found a cute little outfit that to goes with the shoes to make them pop. I bring you....




...Quirky and Sexy...



CREDITS:

HAIR:
AD - chance - light browns @ ANALOG DOG HAIR

EYES:
Delight Lime by 3Ts~DoLo Izzy E DoLo
...coming soon...

LASHES:
 - DAMNED - Luscious Lashes Thick by DAMNEDshop
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V10  Rio Show Girl Standard by Anzhela Karsin

JEWELRY:
(Yummy) Pieces of the Past Necklace by Yummy! 
NAIL:
 !(HR 3.0)! Diamond Glitter Right (Elegant1)@ HIGHRISE

TOP: 
Tied Button Down Shirt - 55 Colors  by Alyee
SKIRT: 
Customizable Ruffle Skirt - 60 Colors  by Alyee
  SHOES:
[Co57] Verona Sandal Electro by MzEvieNoir @ Kustom9

BODY:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Shape: My own
SKIN:
ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt
 POSES:
Purple Pose - Lauren 02

TATTOOS: 
Letis Tattoo :: Bohemian

RING:
Wedding Ring 






















<K&S> ~Portrait photography~ 3 
Purple Pose - Lauren 02

No comments:

Post a Comment