Pages

...Simply Dark & Lovely... LOTD #1

I just so happen to be with my mother, while making this first post. LOL. She does kill me but she has always been in my corner when I try anything. When I named my account on second life, it was her who gave me my name. Makes me feel all extra special that my mommy was up for the task. We went thru so many names until she found the perfect one. So in her honor for my very first blog post I let her name it. She never fails to put a smile on my face. I bring you

   ...Simply Dark & Lovely...
                                                         


CREDITS:

HAIR:
AD - val - dark browns @ ANALOG DOG HAIR

EYES:
Warm Brown by 3Ts~DoLo Izzy E DoLo
...coming soon...

LASHES:
 - DAMNED - Luscious Lashes Thick by DAMNEDshop
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V10  Rio Show Girl Standard by Anzhela Karsin

JEWELRY:
BANGLES - Angel of My Heart Bangles - GROUP GIFT @ CHOP ZUEY
NECKLACE - CubanLink - GOLD/WOOD @ * SORGO
NECKLACE #2 -[7891.] BOMBSHELL by L3ighL33

NAIL:
 !(HR 3.0)! Diamond Glitter Right (Elegant1)@ HIGHRISE

COAT:
BabyDoll. Fur Jacket / Black by Princess Briand

DRESS:
r. Bellami Strappless (snow) (omega) by DemiVida

SHOES:
.:KC:. CLEO For SLINK high Feet by .:KC:.

BODY:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Shape: My own

SKIN:
ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt

 POSES:
..::HOZ::..  Anddi poses 1 and 2 by EmpressZion
...coming soon...

TATTOOS: 
Letis Tattoo :: Bohemian

RING:
Wedding Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment