Pages

[C a r o X] Dirty old Barn

Hey lovelies, hows it going? So I have to say I am pretty geek. I applied to be a blogger at a few spots and I had a bite. YAYYYY. I feel pretty lucky because I am not very well known but that's ok right, great things comes to those that wait aha. But anyway this blog is about the Dirty old barn. My very first blogging job. I bring you...




 ...[C a r o X] Dirty old Barn...







List of items on the outside and inside of the setting of the dirty old barn that is not included

..: HC premium Creations:..

 Promo!! Grunge Hang out with animations Box

<<<Urban Spirit>>>

~UrBaN SpIrIt~ Trash Bags
 The Grotty Sex Bed .:UrbanNuts:. PROMO!

URBAN JUNGLE

 MESH OLD TV - FREEBIE!!!! 
  
Tampon Inside

 Squatters Furniture Set 

 

 Digger Oppewall

Grunge Living Room Set-the Archie Set

*Green Rug Used  

 

Click Banner below for direct link to  [C a r o X] Dirty old Barn

[C a r o X] Dirty old Barn 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment