Pages

... Business Sexy... LOTD#6

Hey Lovelies I am back again with a little twist. My bestie and I were looking for an outfit to take pictures in for the business that we are about to open up. It didn't take him long to find the right business out fit. Me on the the other had took  some time. I wanted a pencil skirt for sure. So within a hour I came across an outfit that changes colors and actual had the colors i was looking for on the hud. BINGO. I scored in a major way then I found the perfect color changing shoes that makes this outfit perfect for a business setting.Today I bring you...


... Business Sexy...





Face/Body

Skin: ItGirls      

Hair: AD - aeris - light browns

Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body

Shape: - personal

Eyes- Baked Hazel by 3Ts~DoLo
{coming soon}


Clothing

[MODA] SABRINA SKIRT OUTFIT & HUD


Make-up

#adored - vampy liner


Lashes

- DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes
MaiBilavio:. Carmen Lash Set (NEW)



 Accessories

[Fetch] Untamed Earrings - TWO RARE by DistortedDreams
[Gacha]

Shoes:

..::ILLI::.. SLink High/Belleza Amarissa Heels by: equitum

Hands/Feet



No comments:

Post a Comment