Pages

...Miss Pretty and Sweet... LOTD#5

Hey Lovelies, so glad to be back. I have to say I  love blogging so far. Its crazy how much items I have in my inventory that I haven't worn. I am not going to say it easy at times I think I play it way to safe. The next time I blog I think I am going to go further out and test my imagination. Hopefully as i make progress in my blog selections, I can get better with the set up as we go along this journey. I am not perfect in doing my pictures but its a learning process. But I want to thank you for coming on this journey with me as I grow. With that being said I bring you....  


...Miss Pretty and Sweet...




Face/Body

Skin: - ItGirls

Hair: - booN ZPO133 hair chestnut

Mesh body: - Maitreya Mesh Body

Shape: - personal

Eyes- GrayMist- 3Ts~DoLo (not shown)
...coming soon...

Clothing

=Zenith= Cutout Sleeve Sweater (Khaki) (MESH) (kustom9 jan)

Make-up

Lipstick - [PF] Classic Pout Lipstick - Red
Eye Liner- #adored - vampy liner

Lashes

- DAMNED - Luscious Lashes (previous post)
- DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes (previous post)
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl (previous post)

 Accessories

Sunglasses: - [Z O O M] Narin Sunglass (fi*Friday)

Earrings: -Leia's Pearl Earrings

Necklace: - .Pekka. Chunk chain - gold

Ring: - Wedding Ring

Heels: - :::LP::: Masoch_Heels - Red

Nails: - ::Purple Candy::XL SHINY elegant1  square nails for slink hands

Bag: - =Zenith= Coins Fringe Bag (Cherry) (kustom9 jan)

Teeth: - [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - FATPACK

Hands/Feet

Hands: - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

TATTOOS

Letis Tattoo :: Bohemian

 Poses

Purple Pose
 eloise 07 and vanessa 04


No comments:

Post a Comment