Pages

PRINTZ_The ASHLEY Fit @ SiXXXty9 Saturdays

Hey Lovelies, have something from a new sponsor I hope you love it. I for one was pleasantly surprised when this creator hit me up. I have to say you can get this WHOLE outfit (clothing and shoes only) only thing you have to wait till Saturday. Lol I know its going to be killing you but no worries its right around the corner so do your count down tomorrow. 
Coming soon.. 

PRINTZ_The ASHLEY Fit



PRINTZ_The ASHLEY Fit will be available @ SiXXXty9 Saturdays. Happy shopping lovelies. Main store below:
PRINTZ



Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day. You can follow me by going to the home page then scroll down to click the Google  follow.






Side note:


I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, accessories-wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing or I'll make another post with the items in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment