Pages

LOTD:19 ...Feeling myself...


Hey Lovelies, how are you? I am doing good, so i cant complain. so i was cleaning my inventory out again. that is a never ending job and i can across a cute little fit. Lol I was feeling myself that day but anyway i hope you enjoy the post..
Today I bring you...

...Feeling myself... 



Face/Body

Skin: Modish
     Hair: little bones. Horrowshow - FULL GIFT

Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Shape: - personal


Clothing

!( HR 3.0)! Ariel Dress Sheer/Solid (Aqua)
 
Shoes
 Shey -Amada Stilettos(wear)

Make-up 

.random.Matter. - Contour
.random.Matter. - Shae Liners 

Lashes
Angel Rock Fluffy J-Curl lashes Rio Show Girl
Mai Bilavio:. Clumpy Princess Lash Set

Jewelry
Urbano - Sagittarius Necklace
:FY: Ankle Rosary (gold) RARE

Nails
[HR] Omega Diamond Nail Set - Elegant1

Pedi/Mani
alaskametro<3 anyBODY "Desert" nails
 appliers for Slink (version 2, materials), Omega (materials), Maitreya Lara & Eve

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment