Pages

LOTD:18 Plus Size

Hey Lovelies, how are you? I am doing good so far. I have something a little bit different to show you today. I have to say we all come in all shapes,colors and races. We see a lot of women that are the perfect shape by sl/rl standards...extremely thin, slightly thick. There doesn't seem to be any room for anything else. An its refreshing to see someone think outside the box on what society deems "Perfect". An it is ok for you to be you despite what other people think. Love yourself and keep it moving.
Today I Bring you...


Big Mama Kingston



Face/Body

Skin: Modish
     Hair: Vanity Hair-
Janelle
Shape: - personal


Clothing

top - [AdN] designs
Bottoms - Blue Velvet Hippe pants
 
Shoes

Shey - Funda Stilettos




Make-up 

Pink Acid jelly lip gloss + eyelashes + blush

Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day and if you would like to be my LOTD please send me an email so we can meet up in world. Just so you know I will try to get my post out everyday at 8am slt you can follow me by going to the home page and click the Google  follow at the very bottom




No comments:

Post a Comment