Pages

.:::Diva's Closet::: Candy Kisses Fit, Milan Bodycon, and Fierce Bodycon

Hey Lovelies, Welcome to Second Life Fashions by 3T's~DoLo. This will be my last installment for Diva's Closet. I know she doing her thing but keep up with her. Everyone talking bout her. Shes at the PHAT Event as well so you need to hop over there as well so you don't miss anything. Also comes in several colors. Run over there quick before its gone. So don't miss out.
Today I bring you...

 Candy Kisses Fit, Milan Bodycon, and  Fierce Bodycon

 Everything that I am posting now is out so make your way to Diva's Closet MP.  Happy shopping lovelies The PHAT link below:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Des%20Giovan/66/123/28


Ok Lovelies I hope you have a wonderful day. You can follow me by going to the home page then scroll down to click the Google  follow.






Side note:


I do not post other items that's not related to my sponsor, accessories-wise but if you contact me I can tell what I am wearing or I'll make another post with the items in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment