Pages

::SG:: SpringShadow @ FAD Fashion Event

══════════════════════════♥ೋღ☃ღ♥═══════════════════════
    ══════════════════════════♥ೋღ☃ღ♥═══════════════════════
The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.
-Gene Simmons
   ══════════════════════════♥ೋღ☃ღ♥═══════════════════════


Hey babies,
I have to say when I start looking for make-up I always hit up SlackGirl before I go anywhere. I am so serious. I love how the makeup turns up on my skin. ANY skin that is. This one comes in 8 different eye-shadows. They can be found at the FAD event. This is something you should add to your makeup collection. You will not regret it ever.

Your Limo is below:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desperatos/163/162/3502



-Flavor Fashions- Styles So Delicious...will make your mouth water ...From cosmetics to clothing to everything in-between...
Anything dealing with blogging, sales, hunts, bargains, yard sales, arcade,gacha, events and ect. Nothing dealing with real life please

New Blog:
=Flavor Fashions=

No comments:

Post a Comment