Pages

Purple Candy Aimi


══════════════════♥←FĿΛѴ♡Ŕ FΛSĤĪ♡ИS→♥══════════════════

 
 ═══════════════════♥←ß♡И ΛṖṖƐ́ƬĪƬ→♥═════════════════════

I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing.
-Aaliyah
   ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hey Babies,

I've been on a roll tonight, loves. One of my go to stores on my list is Purple Candy. I love love the fits there. You can pretty much find just about anything your in the mood for plus some. So head down and shop, they have you covered.
 
  Your Limo:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Port%20Blair/199/62/3904





-Flavor Fashions- Styles So Delicious...will make your mouth water ...From cosmetics to clothing to everything in-between... Anything dealing with blogging, sales, hunts, bargains, yard sales, arcade,gacha, events and ect. Nothing dealing with real life please

   ═════════════════════════♥ೋღ☃ღ♥════════════════════════
New Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment