Pages

BOBW Feeling Sexy


══════════════════♥←FĿΛѴ♡Ŕ FΛSĤĪ♡ИS→♥══════════════════

 ═══════════════════♥←ß♡И ΛṖṖƐ́ƬĪƬ→♥═════════════════════

I know who I am. I am not perfect. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world. But I'm one of them.
-Mary J. Blige
   ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hey Babies,

I hope you all made your rounds to the Modelesque Fashions Event, new round is just around the corner. Make sure you stop by BOBW store to see what else they have to offer.

  Your Limo:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ozone/61/215/22

Your 2nd Limo:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ayala/80/164/23



-Flavor Fashions- Styles So Delicious...will make your mouth water ...From cosmetics to clothing to everything in-between... Anything dealing with blogging, sales, hunts, bargains, yard sales, arcade,gacha, events and ect. Nothing dealing with real life please

   ═════════════════════════♥ೋღ☃ღ♥═══════════════════════
New Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment